Friday, August 8, 2008

Good day

Well, although I don't like to be a downer, in this instance, I hesitate to say we are doing "good".

I don't want any of you to stop praying for us for one second. Please.

But, I do have to admit, today was a pretty good day. So far of course, it's only 7. (: Forest started the day with blood sugars a little high. We have been able to bring them slowly down and I feel pretty good about where he is now. I feel like I am walking on a tight rope. One wrong move and down we go. (or up) It has been really fun to watch his little personality return. He is all boy for sure!! He really has extreme curiosity and when he plays with a toy he prefers to bang it or throw it on the floor as to playing calmly with it. Sounds normal so far right?

He is so close to crawling. Oh my, that could be crazy. I will have to watch him and adjust his insulin as he gets more active. Not that he will be running a marathon or anything but exercise will definitely effect his levels. Pardon me... just thinking out loud. (or not really I guess)

Well, off to do some laundry. I pray tonight goes well. Love to you all...

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm glad it's been a better day. And I am definitely continuing to pray.

Aubrey said...

It's great to hear that Forest is back to being a typical little boy! We will continue to pray for you all...you are doing a great job!