Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Update...

Well, I have plenty that I need to write about but I keep not having the time to sit and do it. I also have some pictures to post. Hopefully soon!! (:

Anyway, wanted to let you know that my grandfather is home and doing well. He only had to be in for a day. Everything looked better than they expected so that was great news. Thanks so much for praying.

My sweet chubby cheeked little boy is not sleeping well anymore so I have been sleep deprived for the last 4 days or so. No clue what the deal is???? Anyway, I'm going to bed! Good night.

6 comments:

Becky said...

So happy about your grandfather!!!

So sorry about your sleep! I hope Forest starts sleeping better soon!

Aubrey said...

That is great to hear about your grandfather - prayers were answered!

Maybe a growth spurt preventing him from sleeping??? Just a thought. I hope it passes soon.

Marci said...

Sorry you haven't been able to sleep well. I will pray for Forest to pass through this phase so you can get some rest.

Good news about your grandpa!! :)

khowze said...

Babies are so unpredictable...just when you think they are good to go on the sleeping thing, they backslide! Addie is doing good at night...still no good at napping. I am trying to work on some sleep training, but my consistency is pathetic!

Brian said...

Hey Christy,
My update emails have not been getting through to you for some reason. If you want to send an email address that I can use, please send to bcoday@mac.com. Otherwise I will assume that you did not want to receive them after all!!
Brian

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.