Saturday, March 22, 2008

Man to Man


I just love that I am married to one of the most wise, amazing men around. I am so thankful that he cares about putting in time with our kids and spending time with our family. Here he is, chatting with Parker. He's pretty much always available. (Not due to an excess of time, due to MAKING himself available.)

He spends so much time giving into the lives of others. Most of which I never speak of because,
#1. He is a very private person.
#2. We want to protect others whose lives are already more public than any of us would want.
He is constantly playing a role of Father, Pastor, Friend, and financial advisor to MANY outside of our home. YET, he puts us as a priority. I'm so, so thankful.

4 comments:

rachel white said...

you are very, very blessed!

Dalene said...

I love to hear wives singing the praises of their dear hubbies! What a guy!

Rachel said...

Mommy,
I heard you say earlier today that you didn't have very many comments so I got on.

by the way I think thats a funny picture of parker and daddy.

see ya
your beloved daughter!

Marci said...

I love the picture of Tim and Parker- - I think it is precious! It is so nice that Tim makes intentional time to spend with your kids. It is so very important!!