Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pictures of Forest






These are photos of the last few weeks. His biggest events in life are a bath and sleeping. Sometimes he watches a cute baby praise or baby einstein movie. Oh to have such a mundane life. (sigh) I post these and reflect with a considerable pause and a great deal of humility. My heart is heavy but oh so thankful. I stop and think so many things. I don't deserve this precious boy. I miss Phoenix so much. I can't believe Ava is still here. What a blessing. I can't believe my other 2 are so big. I can't wait for the pain of this life to stop and joy of eternity to begin for all of us, but, if it all brings us closer to our Saviour and makes us more like Him. OK. Here we are Lord, make our hearts a living sacrifice.

9 comments:

Courtney said...

you are incredible. i know this must be incredibly hard for you and yet i can see where you are so thankful for forest (and parker and rachel) at the same instant.

he is so sweet!

rachel white said...

what a little man!! and he sure seems to adore his mama! : ) thanks for posting pics - i LOVE seeing them!

Becky said...

I'm glad you posted some pictures. He is precious!! I wish I could just hold him. I know the last couple days have been hard. I have been thinking of you and praying for you. You are such a great friend, such a strong person! God is using you in incredible ways!

Marci said...

Thinking of you tonight! I am glad you have been able to be there for our friends! You are a strong and amazing woman!!

Love you!

Courtney said...

thinking of you tonight! love you much and hope you are doing alright...

Dalene said...

I'm so glad that you are enjoying Forest so much. God is using you in amazing ways.

Aubrey said...

He is adorable Christy! Can't wait to meet that little guy! You're in my thoughts!

Kipplyn said...

What a sweet boy! Especially cute in all his ¨stuff from Aunt Kipplyn¨:-) I miss you and can´t wait to kiss on that precious baby!

Kipplyn said...

Yo falta nuestros conversaciones profundos! te quiero mucho! Dios le bendiga! Llame me!