Monday, February 18, 2008

Not too funny

Well, I am beginning a blog page so I can just do "normal entries". I long to not be sad every time I post on my blog. However, I am hesitant. I have read many blogs and I feel very inadequate. I do much better at my sad story than I do just rambling about every day life. I find it quite boring. I hope you don't. So many of you have so many insights and funny stories. ((sigh)) Oh well, I guess I'll just be me. I also need to learn how to bring my blogging skills into the 21st century. I can barely do e-mail. (:

Right now, Daddy is rocking baby to sleep. Older kids are in bed and the naked cat and I are hanging out on the computer. (literally) He sits on it because it is warm. (I guess if I were naked all day every day I would be looking for a warm spot too.) At this particular moment I am trying to figure out how I have gotten myself committed to so many early mornings. ??? There must be a way out... I will keep thinking on it. One of the reasons I liked to home school is because we weren't rushing out the door in the mornings. What happened to that? Hmmm???

By the way, Like the title of my page? I thought that fit our family. We are all nature lovers and also... a little crazy. Especially the boys. Anyway...

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Yeah. I must say I love reading about Phoenix and your story there, but I also wanted to know of your life happenings now too. Especially with that sweet baby Forest and surely your kids have funny stories :) I know they do! And my life couldn't be more boring, I don't write it for anyone else (atleast not most days) and people can read it or not ;) that is the best thing about blogging! I LOVE blogging...it is like my daily dose of meds!

I like your title...it's funny