Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Forest



Well, I guess the biggest thing people want to know about in our lives is little Forest. He is doing great. I will post more pictures of the rest of the kids later. I have to get some taken. Long story but somehow when I switched computers...all my photos are permanently locked up and I can't transfer them anywhere. We've tried all kinds of things. This is a picture of him sleeping happily on his first trip with the family to Big Cedar. While he was sleeping, daddy,sister and brother were horse back riding. It was great fun for them. I'll try to post a picture soon.

Have I said that I am a morning person?? I am SUCH a morning person! I wake up and I feel like singing and dancing! BUT... after 7p.m. I can barely form sentences. Isn't that sad? I'm sure it will get better. With nursing and not sleeping as much as I need to, I just don't have a ton of extra energy. (I guess). Maybe I'm making excuses? Today is not my favorite day. We have lots of running to do. I don't like dragging Forest around everywhere but I think that is just how it will have to be. I must go now so I can get the kids to their dance and tumbling this morning. Yes, Parker does tap too. He tolerates it and it is good for his coordination. I don't think I'll be able to talk him into another year of it though. (:

7 comments:

Marci said...

I am so glad you opened this blog!! I love to check in on friends!

My guy at the polls actually is Huckabee, but you didn't have him listed! Romney has dropped out.

Christy said...

(; Hee Hee... Thanks Marci. I fixed it. I was thinking Huckabee and typed Romney. Obviously I haven't been following too closely.

rachel white said...

hello, friend! love to read about your daily "happenings"! and would LOVE to see more photos of everyone! : ) i miss your faces!

Courtney said...

he's a sweetie...that is awesome that parker does tap. i am trying to convince jeff to let jackson do gymnastics...i think it is wonderful and later in life they will be MORE athletic and much more coordinated for it

Dalene said...

Okay... a 5am (ish) post? WOW!!! I'm learning new things about you all the time. That is morning person to the extreme, indeed.

Becky said...

He is so precious!!! And 5:00 a.m - YUCK!!! It's good that some are morning people. It was 3:00 a.m. here!

Aubrey said...

Forest is so cute! I can't wait to see him. I look forward to keeping up on your lives in this blog.