Thursday, June 26, 2008

On my way...

I'm on my way out of town today for a little get away. Should be fun. I always struggle with leaving the kids at all. They are great at making me feel needed and loved. (; First, I will start with a massage, then pick up 2 other friends, then head for Arkansas. We will swim, relax, read books, eat and SLEEP!! Most of all, I won't have my own laundry to stare at that constantly whispers "you know you should be washing me, but you're not!!" and my own sink that says "I used to be shiny."

Yes, of course Forest will be coming with me. Since they haven't developed the technology yet to allow daddies to nurse. Hopefully I will take some pictures and have lots to tell you in a few days. Mostly though, I will be posting about my precious little girl who will be performing her first dance in pointe shoes on Saturday. I can't wait to see her. If she spins and leaps half as good as she does at home, then we're in for a treat!

4 comments:

Wendy Kough said...

Have a wonderful time! McKinley is thrilled that Rachel in pointe shoes! She is hoping to do the same someday! Send pictures! Relax!

Nise(Denise) said...

You deserve a break! Enjoy!

Dalene said...

Can't wait to see Rachel on pointe! Hope you three have a good time together! See you soon...

Marci said...

Enjoy your weekend! I couldn't bring myself to pack a bag so soon after returning! Miss ya and hope to get to see you soon!