Saturday, June 7, 2008

A game of TAG

This is a little friendly blogger game. I've read a few of these and was hoping I wouldn't get tagged. Not because I don't want to play, but because I was afraid of some of those questions. (: They actually require some memory. YIKES! Anyway, here goes...

The inquisition...
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5-6 people, posts their names, then leaves a comment in their respective blogs to let them know they've been tagged.
4. Let the person who tagged you know that you posted your answers.


Questions...
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was living in a little condo on Shawnee with my hubby and 18 month old little girl. Those were the days. Life was very simple.

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today? I'll list for tomorrow since today is essentially over.
Let's see, 1. Get up early to hostess for children's ministry. 2. Get the kids dressed and ready for church. 3. Get the kids dressed and ready for the tap performance at Sunfest. 4. Make dinner. 5. Relax.

3. What are some snacks you enjoy? M&M's, dried cranberries, popcorn, granola bars, chips and salsa, I prefer snacking to meals actually...

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire? I would hire my husband to help me handle it. I'm afraid of myself.

5. What are 3 of your bad habits? My son would say I have a bad habit of saying, "ya think?" I also have a habit of staring off into la-la land. (this is due to frequently feeling overwhelmed). My other bad habit is driving past the place I was headed to...Embarrassing.
Man, those all made me sound incredibly dumb.

6. What are 5 places you have lived?
1. Bartlesville, OK
2. Tulsa, OK
3. Costa Rica (for a month)
4. Nicaragua (for a month)
5. Panama (for a month)
6. then back to Bartlesville, OK (for the rest of my life)

7. What are 5 jobs you've had?
1. bulletin stuffer at FBC
2. babysitting
3. teller at 66 Federal Credit Union
4. dental assistant then...
MOMMY!

8. What is currently playing on your IPOD? Would you believe that I don't have my own IPOD? Sad, huh? We have one for the house but right now, Sirius satellite radio is playing instead. Usually, I'm way too phlegmatic to care. My hubbie picks the music and it could be ANYTHING!

9. What are the last 5-6 books you've read? I'm currently reading The Reason for God by Timothy Keller, I also have started Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini, My Bible (a little every day), When You Rise Up by R.C. Sproul (I re-read it to challenge myself and see if it persuaded me to NOT send my kids to American Christian School... it didn't.) Love the book though...

10. Who do you want to tag?
Kipplyn Summers
Courtney Berg
Kara Howze

6 comments:

Kipplyn said...

Thanks, and BTW, I noticed your old little condo is for sale again. I guess you can go back. :-)

khowze said...

Fun game...I just got my questions answered. I'm off to bed, not staying up late tonight :)

Dalene said...

NO iPod? WHAT???? That IS shocking. REALLY. I couldn't live without my iPod on my runs!

Kipplyn said...

I just can't figure out when I would have a chance to have head phones in my ears... I have too many little people talking to me all the time. Maybe I should take up running. :-)

Christy said...

Well, that explains why I don't have an IPOD...
I don't run.

(:

Courtney said...

hope you got some rest tonight!