Friday, June 6, 2008

Brag post...

Maybe it's because Parker has been away every day since Wednesday at Scout camp but I am feeling like my kids are growing up so fast that I can't stand it!!!! Someone stop the bus! Anyway, people say this all the time but it is really scary how fast this happens. I say this to let some of you know who have "itty bitty" ones right now... treasure the moments! I know I am applying this lesson to Forest. I know I will turn around and he will be this big too. YIKES! Here are some photos to prove my point.


No kidding... this was just yesterday!! Parker at 1 yr. old opening Christmas presents.


This is Rachel at 4 yrs. old. It seems like not very long ago, but in reality, 7 years have passed!
Here she is now... with her daddy.


This is Parker now. Wow. My little boy riding his own horse. What in the world?
I am so proud and so happy. But, I'm just tellin' ya...it goes way too fast!

5 comments:

Dalene said...

Your feelings are like mine re: Big Bub. He will be 13 this year! I can't hardly believe it! My Little Mr. Man is his miniature twin, who keeps reminding me of how fast time flies. I realized recently that I could be a grandma by the time Big Bub is 26- twice his current age. Now that is just WRONG.

Kipplyn said...

What adorable pics of your kiddos!!

Becky said...

It is incredible how quickly time flies. James will be in 8th grade. I remember like it was yesterday when Katie Rumph entered 9th grade and David was saying that he only had four years until she was gone and all the things he wanted to get done in that time. (Mr Intentional!!!) I remember thinking it would be so long until we were at that point, and here we are almost to the same point - it's only five years until James is out on his own. I feel like I have so much that I want to do in that time. And the problem is life is only getting busier, so I think it will only pass faster.

Lord, help me to be the mom you want me to be and also get all the things done you've given me to do. Help me to prioritize well.

This is a constant prayer!

rachel white said...

hi. i'm tagging you. go check it out...

http://whatsupatthewhitehouse.blogspot.com/2008/06/ive-been-tagged.html

Kayla said...

Love the pictures. I love the one of Rachel and Tim. That is a really GOOD picture!