Monday, June 16, 2008

Update

Wow, It has been over a week and I haven't had time to blog at all. I thought this was summer?? We have been busy and it has been fun. Parker had Cub Scout Camp and that was really good. He did archery, be-be guns, fishing, hiking. He really felt great at the end of it all. I was so happy to know that he is part of it. We went on the last day for the family picnic and campfire. Whew. We took some friends out in Tulsa for her birthday. Rachel attended a babysitting class. Then both kids had to take the ACS placement test. Then we had another birthday to attend. We had church, then auditions for a part in the New York Theatre Ballet presentation of Sleeping Beauty. Didn't make it, but it was a great experience. Today, Rachel headed to her 2 week ballet workshop that is ALL day and now, I'm headed to take my grandfather to OK Mozart tonight. In between, I've been cramming baby naps, laundry, a little cleaning and meal preparation. Oh yes, and I forgot running to my parents last night for an ever so brief Father's Day celebration.
Poor Tim spent the WHOLE day on the tractor. Luckily he enjoys it. What a Father's Day...
Well, I hope to write more later. In the meantime, hope you're having a good week.

0 comments: