Tuesday, May 27, 2008

6 months!!! Where has it gone??


I really can't believe that Forest is 6 months old already! Well, he will be this Thursday, May 29th. I anticipate this week getting busier so I thought I should post this now. I always wanted to have kids with matching outfits. You can imagine how well that went over with "brother and sister". It really never worked. So, now, thankfully big brother is fine with matching his baby brother. At least once in a while. Don't they look cute?
Let's see... at 6 months he is making all kinds of noises. Laughing out loud. (Mostly at brother and sister.) Sleeping all night! Almost sitting up and almost rolling over. Lots of milestones coming up soon. I am also very proud of Rachel and Parker. Due to the interruption in the middle of our school year (having Forest) we have had to continue school through the summer. They are doing really great with it. Mostly we are finishing very early in the day with lots of time left to play. We really are brushing up on things because Rachel will be attending American Christian School this next fall. Parker probably will too but the jury is still out on that one. I won't MAKE him go, so we'll see. Well, I'm off to Cub Scouts! Have a good night.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Cute, cute boys!!! In this picture they don't look very much alike to me. Is it the picture or are they a lot different in the way they look?

Christy said...

You're right Becky. Forest looks like the male version of Rachel when she was a baby. It's pretty fun. They have days when I can see little similarities (Parker and Forest) but for the most part, they look quite different. You can't see it in the picture but Forest has Deep Blue eyes. Parker's are brown of course and Rachel's are green. So... we have got them all! (:

Kipplyn said...

Happy 1/2 Birthday Forest! We are so happy you are here and look forward to getting to know you as you grow! You are blessed with a wonderful family and I am blessed to call them friends! love you, Aunt Kipplyn

khowze said...

Okay, totally jealous about that sleeping through the night thing. You will have to give me some serious tips. Addie was doing ok...4-6 hours, but now it has been every 2-3 hrs for the last week or so. What in the world? I know she's not that hungry!

Cute boys, by the way!!