Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Girls weekend...

We have had so much fun this weekend. This is a picture of one of the more boring moments. We had to still get some things done. Of course, my kids hate making more than one trip to finish a job. So... whatever it takes. I think there was also a pile on top of her head but by the time I got to her, it had fallen off...


Of course, this is her playing piano at her year end recital. She did beautifully. I tried to upload my video of it but it wouldn't work. She played "Happy Farmer" and "Short Story". I was proud. Parker will do his in a week or two since he missed. He and Daddy are on a camping trip. I'm sure there will be alot to tell...
We have hung out by the pool, watched TV shows on the computer, gone to see Prince Caspian, gone shopping, and made our favorite meal, Rice and Black Bean Bake. YUMM!! It was heaven to sit on the back patio and snack on it and talk. But, the fun was over when the big bees started swarming. She ran for cover. Just a little more laundry to do and then we will be off to Tulsa to watch cousin Sophie in her year end dance recital. Should be fun. The boys will be home tonight too. We sure missed them. I miss Parker so much when he's gone!!!

3 comments:

Dalene said...

Sounds like a blast...I'm missing my girls!!!!!

Marci said...

Fun!! Rachel did GREAT at the recital!!

Kayla said...

I can see Rahel only wanting to do one trip!! LIKE ME! I am the SAME way!