Friday, May 2, 2008

Mommy Parker time...

Well, this weekend should be great fun! Daddy and Rachel took off for the Berkshire Hathaway share holders meeting in Omaha. He goes every year and takes turns torturing the children. (: No, really, Rachel wanted to go! Next year, maybe we'll all go. Who knows? So, Parker and I are having some fun together. He wanted to rent Spiderman Friend or Foe for X-box 360 and the rule was that I actually had to play it with him. Very sweet. and Very fun. I actually helped him beat the Green Goblin. Anybody else able to put that on their resume?? Let's see, and also, we will be watching Spiderman and Transformers. HELP!!! But, if he'll cuddle up on the couch next to me... I really don't care! He seems so happy to have me around. Hope it's always this way!

2 comments:

Dalene said...

Too sweet! One of the things I like about having boys, is it allows us to let our little (inner)Rascal out. Those boys, I'll tell you...

Courtney said...

sweetness all around. loved both posts about mommy and daddy time...how special and important that REALLY is!