Thursday, July 10, 2008

Some Summer Photos


It is so cute when he gets that little wrinkled brow thing going on. He looks just like his daddy. I just love it. I'm not sure what was going on here...

Such a sweet moment on the back porch between bubby and sissy. He just adores her and Parker. I am so glad he has them for role models.


Forest has begun sitting on his own now. He still isn't great at it, but good enough for a picture. He is getting such a little personality. It delights me to see how much he loves his daddy and sissy and bubby. I expect that he would cheer at the sight of mommy... I am the food source. But, to see his little eyes brighten and his smile light up when ANY of us come near, it is just priceless. I love him dearly and can't imagine this family without him.
Well, as I type, he is crying in his crib so I will go now...

4 comments:

rachel white said...

he is so precious! and i definitely see tim in him! : ) cute pics of rachel, too!

what i really want to see is a pic of your new "do"! (read about it on facebook). i seriously need a new do, too. : )

Kipplyn said...

I haven't heard of a new do! Well, Forest is adorable as always! I love his laid back personality! It is a blessing (believe me!) :-) I feel like I haven't seen all of you in ages!

Courtney said...

very sweet

Dalene said...

I need to squeeze that kid the next time I see him.

I'm getting pretty excited that I'm going to be seeing your kids every day soon.