Sunday, July 20, 2008

Family Pool day

Rachel, Mommy, Forest
Forest, getting a tan. OK, no not really, it was shady in that spot. (:
Once again, Forest gets a financial lesson. That child will handle money better than all of us one day.

He liked the floatie for a little bit. It really isn't that comfortable. Plus, I kept having to reposition him to keep him in the shade. So, it wasn't that fun... looks fun though.

I can still dive.
Parker, looking so handsome. Really, how did he get so big?


5 comments:

Courtney said...

very fun!

Dalene said...

looks like you're on vacation in these pics.

Kipplyn said...

Everyday is vacation around your house, right? Forest is growing so much! What cuties you have!

rachel white said...

i'm having difficulty keeping my jealousy in check.

about the pool, that is.

these day, i swim in my own sweat. : ) Lord, help me!

Wendy Kough said...

I love the pictures! Tim looks like Dad in that pic. Dad even had a hat like that except it was white. I called it his Gilligan hat! We are enjoying our pool, too. McKinley and I have been swimming all day every day. I guess Hurricane Dolly is going to rain on our parade for he next few days, though. My house will finally be clean!