Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dern! I wish I was funny...

I really do. Then I could blog and blog and blog and people would flock from all over cyber land to read it. (: But, alas, I am not. And, I like others am just running around like a crazy mommy trying to make my kids have fun this summer. That really doesn't create a ton of blog posts unless you would like endless photos of the kids in the pool. I do have a fun photo of Forest trying to slap Parker and wake him up that I will be posting soon so stay tuned. 

I am getting really excited to actually go purchase school supplies from a list that someone other than me made up. That should be really fun. I love "back to school" time. So much so that even when we were preparing to home school each year, we still bought school supplies for fun! Until the list comes out and we can go "school shopping" we will just continue with our, wake up, exercise, swim, go to dance, piano, math tutoring or whatever daily routine. I sure will miss these days come August 12th. (sigh)

Oh, sadness, the little sweet boy is wimpering over the monitor. Please don't wake up. Please. On the other hand, I could use a cuddle. hmmm...

Good night all.

4 comments:

Wendy Kough said...

Buying the school supplies is fun -- the first year! McKinley's school does the greatest thing here. They let us write a check and when the children arrive for their firs day of school, there is a big box on their desks of all their supplies. Everyone gets the same and no running from store to store looking for the sales! I'm in heaven!

Dalene said...

Anyone who says "Dern" is funny in my book.

Reminds me of Knotting Hill: "Whoopsie Daisy!"

Courtney said...

that is the beauty of blogging. you just get to be you and write whether you are funny or not (like me) and people come and go or don't and it doesn't matter... :)

can't wait to see the pic...

thought of you tonight as i watched the High School Musical performance! ;)

and I made your beef stroganoff and it was fantastic!!!!!! the meat was deliciously tender!

rachel white said...

you sure had me cracking up last night!!