Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Things I love

A super hot cup of tea in the morning. Time on my laptop to find out how many points McCain and Palin are leading by in the polls. A slow drizzle on the flowers outside of my window. A sweet baby boy babbling in his swing. Time in the morning to discuss global issues, the economy, social philosophy, parenting and personal beliefs with my amazing husband. A clean kitchen. An 11 year old beauty chanting catechisms to herself in preparation for her test. A sweaty, tired, incredibly handsome soccer boy who just scored 7 goals in a row at practice. The glow of his face when he shows us his 100% math test. A husband who surprises me with a "palin chick" sweatshirt. Good blood sugar levels. Warm brownies. Paninis. Sushi.

I could go on and on. What a good life.

4 comments:

Dalene said...

HEY!! Those things all sound awesome!! They're good reminders to enjoy all of the little things in life. There sure are a lot of things to be thankful for. Now, I think I'll go make a pan of brownies!

Kipplyn said...

Yum! I would like to add a good friend to visit with that cup of tea! Miss you friend! :-)

Ray Wall said...

You deserve heaven moments! God answers prayer!

rachel white said...

a good life, indeed!!