Monday, October 13, 2008

So much to say, So little time...

Just to let you know, lack of posts does not necessarily mean "nothing to say". Because, boy, do I have A LOT to say. I really have to catch you all up on life. It has been fun, scary, busy, crazy, depressing... you know... LIFE. But, until I actually have 30 minutes or so to actually write that much, I would just like to leave you with a question.

It has been recently brought to my attention that some very close people to me had NO IDEA what the image was on my profile picture. I never thought it would be difficult to figure out...

SO, what do you think it is? If you look closely you can probably figure it out. BUT, are you willing to admit what you THOUGHT it was before you took a closer look???

Let me know. Love to all of ya...

6 comments:

Kipplyn said...

hee hee! I always thought it was a bi-plane spinning up into the clouds. :-) Now I know.

Christy said...

I thought it was a cross.

Laura J. said...

I thought it was a cross too.

Courtney said...

i thought it was a cross...am i missing something, or is it not a cross?

Laura said...

Okay...personally always pretty sure that it was a cross

Dalene said...

I'm not sure what all of these people are talking about.

Isn't it obvious?

It's a telephone pole.

Is it just me or do Kipplyn and I look at life differently?

;0)