Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to Parker

Parker and friends.
Parker eating his donut cake.
The present extravaganza.

I love Birthday parties. I love the memories. The fun times, the food... all of it. But, WOW... 11 8-10 year old boys in one house. Oh my. ( : Thankfully it was just nice enough to throw on sweatshirts and play outside still. I think they all had a great time. Of course, the Party was all about the "Clone Wars" and daddy put Star Wars music on the IPod. How cool is that? Happy Birthday to my very first son! I am so proud of you. Your sensitivity steals my heart every day. I love you dearly and am so glad you are my boy.

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Look like it went over very well! Hope everyone had fun!

Laura said...

Carter is still saying that was the greatest birthday party "EVER". Thanks for hosting such a great boy night. They all had a great time.

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Parker!

Anjanette said...

We love Parker too. He is such a good boy! So sweet. Every time we are around him, we're so impressed with his maturity and kindness. He's always so sweet to plaly with the girls, which some boys would have a difficult time doing. Happy Birthday Buddy.