Monday, December 15, 2008

certifiably crazy

We regret to inform you that the author of this blog has been involved in an elaborate deception. Apparently, this person has led everyone to believe that she can handle WAY more than she is capable of handling. Consequently, everyone has given her far too many responsibilities and she has happily accepted them. This person has now been locked up in an unnamed facility and has been declared certifiably insane.

We apologize for any problem this might create for any of you.

5 comments:

Dalene said...

Quick!!! Tell me where you are! I'll grab my straight-jacket and get the room next door. We can pound the padded walls together!!!

Love you!!!

Courtney said...

I'd join you anyway.

rachel white said...

i'm right there in the looney bin with you, my friend!!

Jeanette said...

I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE............ AND THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY TOO!!!!!!

Laura said...

Hi certifiably crazy friend! I miss you. I hope your week is great. Let's try and do coffee/tea over the break and let the kids play!!! Merry Christmas :)