Friday, November 7, 2008

7 random things...

Well, this should be easy. I feel like my middle name is "random". ( : I am supposed to write 7 random things about myself because my friend Laura J. tagged me. Here goes...

1. I hate fish, but I eat it as often as 3 times a week. (for my health AND my husband).

2. Despite what others might think, I tried out for cheerleader (at least 3 times) and DID NOT get picked... EVER.

3. While on a missions trip to Costa Rica, I was in an earthquake. (I just happened to be (ahem) using the restroom and on the 2nd floor of the hotel we were staying at). FUNNY STUFF.

4. While I was in high school, we moved out of our house multiple times due to septic tank flooding. Including graduation week. (sigh)

5. Coke makes me behave uncharacteristically ridiculous.

6. I love brownies. At all times, on all occasions.

7. I am a complete baby about flying. Complete.


So, I tag my SIL Anj. and Rachel White and Dalene...

Git-R-Done!

6 comments:

Laura J. said...

Hey, I didn't know we had the airplane fear in common! At least you will sympathize with me. ;)

You made me laugh out loud on the earthquake one.

Dalene said...

Just out of curiosity, what kind of Coke are you talking about?

Jeanette said...

Hey, I'm with Dalene?????????

Laura said...

I had no idea so many of my friends did not like to fly. I actually enjoy it. The excitement of traveling and going someplace new is fun for me. I just don't want to do it barefoot :)

Kipplyn said...

I was wondering the same thing Dalene. Last time I checked, coke makes most people pretty crazy. hee hee.

Laura, we fly to get to the fun stuff. It is a means to an end.

Anjanette said...

I'm so unoriginal (is that a word, or just a George W Bush sort of word?). I wanted to comment on the Coke making you do crazy things. But, I guess you've heard enough on that one. :-)